The INDUCT units by activTek are designed to help eliminate sick building syndrome by reducing pollutants, VOC’s, smoke, mold, and bacteria. Sick Building Syndrome is a commonly used term used to describe situations in which building occupants experience acute health and discomfort effects that seem to be linked to time spent in a building. These complaints may be localized in a particular room, or it can also be a widespread problem throughout an entire building or structure.
- Duct or plenum installed natural air system
- Discreet or concealed installation
- 120/220 volt optional installation
- U V bulb monitoring indicator included
- Low maintenance – no cleaning required
- Ultra low power consumption – 15W
|Induct 2000||US40532 • US40663B (Ozone Free) NOTE: This unit does not meet California requirements and cannot be
shipped to California.
|electrical||100/240 VAC, 50/60 HZ||.17A 19 watts (based on nominal line voltage)|
|mechanical||UV bulb monitoring system installed||safety switch installed|
|dimensions||9.62”H x 9.62”W x 11.25”D||24.5cm L x 24.5cm W x 28.5cm D|
|weight||3 pounds||1.2 kilograms|
|max temp||200° F|
- Any HVAC system with accessible ducts
- Residential Homes